Free download Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Volume 1 By Jagdamba Singh and L.D.S. Yadav in .pdf published by Pragati Prakashan, Meerut (INDIA) in 2010.
Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Volume 1 has been written in strict accordance with the syllabus for chemistry that has been proposed by UGC committee for curriculum development.
The present volume has following seven chapters.
- Structure and Bonding
- Mechanism of Organic Reaction
- Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Alkenes, Cycloalkenes, Dienes and Alkynes
- Arenes and and Aromaticity
- Halogen Compounds : Alkyl and Aryl Halides.
These topics reflect the B.Sc course material. Some of the important aspects in this volume are that important points have been reviewed in each chapter. The illustrations of all the reactions that the text describes and the reorientation of subjects like stereochemistry, chemical bonding and principles of reaction mechanism.
- This is a revised and updated textbook on Organic Chemistry, in tune with the latest guidelines on curriculum development.
- The book is furnished with illustrations, reviews and a reorientation of key topics.
Free download Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Volume 1 By Jagdamba Singh and L.D.S. Yadav in .pdf from following download links.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you