Free download Organic Chemistry (7th edition) written by Francis A. Carey in pdf. published by McGraw-Hill in 2008.
According to the author; New to this edition is an original feature that adds breadth, flexibility, and timeliness to our coverage. Because so many organic chemistry students later take standardized pre-professional examinations composed of problems derived from a descriptive passage, we decided to include comparable passages and problems in our text to familiarize students with this testing style. We soon discovered that descriptive passages accompanied by interpretive problems can serve the even greater purpose of enhancing this text’s content.
Thus, every chapter now concludes with a self-contained Descriptive Passage and Interpretive Problems unit that complements the chapter’s content while emulating the “MCAT style.” These 29 passages are accompanied by a total of 179 multiple-choice problems. The passages focus on a wide range of topics—from structure, synthesis, mechanism, and natural products to using the Internet to calculate 13C chemical shifts. They provide instructors with numerous opportunities to customize their own organic chemistry course while giving students practice in combining new information with what they have already learned.
- Structure Determines Properties
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes: Introduction to Hydrocarbons
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes: Conformations and cis–trans Stereoisomers
- Alcohols and Alkyl Halides
- Structure and Preparation of Alkenes: Elimination Reactions
- Addition Reactions of Alkenes
- Nucleophilic Substitution
- Conjugation in Alkadienes and Allylic Systems
- Arenes and Aromaticity
- Reactions of Arenes: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Organometallic Compounds
- Alcohols, Diols, and Thiols
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Sulfides
- Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
- Enols and Enolates
- Carboxylic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution
- Ester Enolates
- Aryl Halides
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Nucleic Acids
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (7th edition) written by Francis A. Carey in pdf. from following download link(s). This external download link is tested manually and found safe.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you