The Handbook of Photochemistry, Third Edition provides quick and convenient access to chemical and physical data that are crucial to photochemical investigations from the planning and experimentation phases to the interpretation of results.
The third edition of the Handbook of Photochemistry offers detailed overviews of the photochemical processes that occur in organic molecules and transition metal complexes, written by leading experts around the world. The authors maintain the highly regarded organization of data from previous editions while updating and expanding its tables with data pertaining to hundreds of new compounds. The book now contains sections focusing on metal complexes and organometallic compounds, offering photophysical and quenching data as well as reduction potential values, a key factor in photochemical electron transfer processes. It also features new information on light sources and filters, chemical actinometry, solutions to common problems in photoluminescence measurements, and lab-friendly techniques pertaining to experimental UV/visible spectroscopy and irradiation methodologies.
The Handbook of Photochemistry delivers an exhaustive, up-to-date collection of photophysical and electrochemical data on organic compounds and transition metal complexes. It represents an invaluable compilation of complementary data, background information, and references for students, researchers, and spectroscopists performing a vast assortment of photochemical experiments.
- Features two introductory chapters familiarizing all audiences with the photochemistry of organic and inorganic molecules, written by world-renowned experts Josef Michl and Vincenzo Balzani
- Expands and updates information on light sources, light filters, and chemical actinometry
- Includes new tables of photophysical, quenching, and reduction potential data on metal complexes and organometallic compounds
- Contains a new section that describes common problems in photoluminescence measurements and recommends effective solutions
- Offers a wide and updated collection of references for each topic that allows readers to easily locate original articles
Free download Handbook of Photochemistry 3rd edition By Marco Montalti, Alberto Credi, Luca Prodi, M. Teresa Gandolfi in pdf from following external download link.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you