Duke’s Handbook of Medicinal Plants of the Bible is written by James A. Duke with Peggy-Ann K. Duke and Judith L. duCellie and published by CRC press.
Known for their ease of use, artful presentation of scientific information, and evidence-based approach, James Duke’s comprehensive handbooks are the cornerstone in the library of almost every alternative and complementary medicine practitioner and ethnobotanist. Using the successful format of these bestselling handbooks, Duke’s Handbook of Medicinal Plants of the Bible covers 150 herbs that scholars speculate, based on citations, were used in Biblical times.
- Includes illustrations, family line, synonyms, notes, common names, activities, indications, dosages, natural history, etc.
- Provides an evidence-based scoring system for these herbs
- Compares and contrasts citations from different versions of the Bible
- Presents multilingual nomenclatures that provides historical and geographic roots for each entry
- Covers dosages that have been used historically for various ailments
Free download Duke’s Handbook of Medicinal Plants of the Bible by James A. Duke in pdf. from following download links. This download link is tested and found free from viruses.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you