Chiral Separation Techniques: A Practical Approach (second – completely revised and updated edition) is edited by G. Subramanian and published Wiley-VCH in 2001.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF CHIRAL SEPARATION TECHNIQUES
- Techniques in Preparative Chiral Separations
- Method Development and Optimization of Enantiomeric Separations Using Macrocyclic Glycopeptide Chiral Stationary Phases
- Combinatorial Approaches to Recognition of Chirality: Preparation and the Use of Materials for the Separation of Enantiomers
- CHIRBASE: Database Current Status and Derived Research Applications Using Molecular Similarity, Decision Tree and 3D “Enantiophore” Search
- Membranes in Chiral.Separations
- Enantiomer Separations using Designed Imprinted Chiral Phases
- Chiral Derivatization Chromatography
- Non Chromatographic Solid-Phase Purification of Enantiomers
- Modelling and Simulation in SMB for Chiral Purification
- The Use of SMB for the Manufacture of Enantiopure Drug Substances: From Principle to cGMP Compliance
- Electrophoretically-driven Preparative Chiral Separations using Cyclodextrins
- Sub and Supercritical Fluid Chromatography for Enantiomer Separations
- International Regulation of Chiral Drugs
Free download Chiral Separation Techniques: A Practical Approach (second – completely revised and updated edition) by G. Subramanian by clicking on download button. This is an external download link and we found it free of viruses.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.