It is against this background that chemical synthesis without the use of solvents has increasingly developed into a powerful methodology. Once the chemical reactivity is increased, the amount of initial substances needed is reduced; in particular it removes the need for the complex recycling and disposal of solvents.
In this book, the third in our open “Green Chemistry” series, Koichi Tanaka describes the latest developments in this exciting field. Packed with advice on applications, this will be equally useful to practitioners in research as well as process chemists in industry, such that it is sure to become an invaluable reference source.
Table of Contents
- Organic reactions in the solid state
- Organic photoreactions in the solid state
- Polymerization in the solid state
- Organic reactions under solvent-free conditions
- Enantioselective reactions under solvent-free conditions
- Phase transfer reactions under solvent-free conditions
- Organic reactions under microwave irradiation
- Organic reactions on solid supports
Free download Solvent-free organic synthesis By Tanaka in pdf. from following download link(s). This external download link is tested manually and found safe.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you