Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery (Sixth Edition) Volume 1: Drug Discovery is edited by Donald J. Abraham (Department of Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia 23284) and published by Wiley Interscience; a John Wiley and Sons Inc., Publication.
This edition of Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery is designated as a memorial edition.
Table of contents if sixth edition – volume 1
- History of quantitative structure-actmty relationships
- Recent trends in quantitative structure-actmty relationships
- Molecular modeling in drug design
- Drug-target binding forces: advances in force field approaches
- Combinatorial library design, molecular similarity and diversity applications
- Virtual screening
- Docking and scoring functions/virtual screening
- Bioinformatics: its role in drug discovery
- Chemical information computing systems in drug discovery
- Structure-based drug design
- X-Ray crystallography in drug discovery
- NMR and drug discovery
- Mass spectrometry and drug discovery
- Electron cryomicroscopy of biological macromolecules
- Peptidomimetics for drug design
- Analog design
- Approaches to the rational design of enzyme inhibitors
- Chirality and biological activity
- Structural concepts in the prediction of toxicity of therapeutical agents
- Natural products as leads for new pharmaceuticals
Free download Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery (Sixth Edition) Volume 1: Drug Discovery by clicking on download button. This external download link is tested manually and found safe.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.