Basic Organic Chemistry – A Short Course with Applications covers the basics of the organic chemistry, this book is suitable for juniors who are new to organic chemistry to learn the basics of organic chemistry.
Basic Organic Chemistry consists of 18 chapters
- Bonding in organic compounds
- The alkanes
- Alkenes and alkynes
- An introduction organic reactions
- Reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Aromatic compounds
- Organic halogens compounds
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Carboxylic acids
- Derivatives of carboxylic acids
- Nucleic acids
Free download Basic Organic Chemistry: A Short Course with Applications by using download button. This download link is tested and found free of viruses.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you